Vivo S6 5G With Exynos 980 SoC, 48 MP Quad Cameras launched
Vivo has added a new 5G smartphone to its portfolio, called the S6 5G which brings in some decent set specifications. Powered by Samsung’s Exynos 980 processor, the Vivo S6 promises to offer great performance with 5G 5G connectivity. It has four rear cameras all of which are placed inside a circular module just like the OnePlus 7T but the system is slightly different.
Four cameras on Vivo S6 are f/2.0. Includes 48MP main camera with 1.79aperture, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP 4cm super macro lens, and 2MP portrait lens. On the front, the phone has a 32MP front camera with a night selfie option and an EIS for both front and rear cameras.
The Vivo S6 comes with a waterdrop notch on display with a selfie camera and a 20:9 Super AMOLED 2.5D curved screen. vivo s6 5g It features an in-display fingerprint scanner for authentication purposes. The phone packs a 4,500mAH battery with 18W fast charging support.
- 6.44-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 980 processor with Mali-G76 MP5 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10 with Funtouch OS 10
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, EIS, LED flash, 8MP 112° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.25 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro lens with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth sensor
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.08 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio
- 5G SA/ NSA / Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 18W fast charging