JioMart WhatsApp order booking service launched: how to order
Last week Facebook took a 9.99 percent stake in Reliance Industries’ Jio platforms for $ 9. billion. The first impact of the Reliance-Facebook deal was expected to be on JioMart WhatsApp order an e-commerce platform developed by Reliance Industries. The prediction of Jio and WhatsApp collaborating and starting a trial of JioMart has come true. The service is currently available in select areas of Maharashtra and is expected to be implemented across the country in the coming days.
Currently, JioMart is available in Thane, Navi-Mumbai, and Kalyan. The company has created a WhatsApp number with which consumers residing in specified areas will be able to order groceries. Jiomart WhatsApp orders This is a business profile. We tried to use WhatsApp number from JioMart to do daily required orders, here is how it works.
How to order from JioMart
First of all, there is no dedicated application or website to order from JioMart. Consumers must first send WhatsApp messages to +91 88500 08000. This is followed by a step-by-step process for using JioMart.
- First, save the +91 88500 08000 number on your smartphone.
- Open WhatsApp and select the contact.
- Send a message to a contact. Say hello “.
- An automated message will be sent to you with a link to pick up groceries from JioMart. Message note: “Welcome to JioMart – WhatsApp order booking service. We are currently accepting orders only for selected areas in Navi Mumbai, Thane, and Kalyan. Orders placed by 5 pm every day are likely to be available in your nearest JioMart grocery within 48 hours.
- Just click on this link to order groceries.
- This will take you to the JioMart site where you can select the items you want daily. But before that, you have to enter some details like name, address, phone number, and more. And then click on Proceed.
- There are not many items available at this time, but there are some essential items like Ata, Semolina, Bean, etc. In the list, JioMart shows that it is selling products at a lower price than other e-commerce sites.
- You can select only the item and click on the Place Order option.
- After the order is placed you will again receive a WhatsApp message stating “Thank you for placing your order on the JioMart WhatsApp ordering system. Your order has been successfully placed.”
Jio mart order via WhatsApp: pointer to keep in mind
- There is no app or website available for JioMart for now. You have to order through the link found on WhatsApp. The link works on both phones and PCs.
- JioMart is currently accepting orders only for selected areas in Navi Mumbai, Thane, and Kalyan.
- Jio notes that are ordered by 5 pm daily, JioMart is likely to be available for purchase within 48 hours.
- The customer will receive an SMS once when Kiran Saathi is ready with the order.
- You will need to go to the grocery store to take an order and pay at the shop. There is no mention of home delivery yet.
- JioMart is a WhatsApp business account as expected.
- The link sent by JioMart to WhatsApp expires in 30 minutes. So consumers will need to hurry to order. Those taking more than 30min must generate a new link by sending “Hi” to the phone number Jiomart WhatsApp order.