Automatically sanitize mask you can check the air quality and ventilation in the phone
US-based Michigan-based Radcliffe medical device company makes transparent masks called Leaf
People over 3 years of age can use the mask, its price starts at Rs 3,673.
The US-based Michigan-based Radcliffe Medical Device Company has made transparent masks. Its name is Leaf. It is the world’s first transparent mask that has been approved by the FDA. This mask is automatically sanitized. People over 3 years of age can use it. Masks start at Rs 3,673.
Mask 6 Features
• The battery-operated mask has an anti-fog layer on the inside, making this mask always look clean.
• This mask comes in three forms. Leaf UV and Leaf Pro also have UV-C light filters, which destroy germs, automatically sanitize mask meaning it cleans up on its own.
• Able to eliminate 99.9 percent of germs due to the anti-microbial and anti-water layer.
• It also has a carbon filter. Both head strap and ear strap are available. It also has air and goes valves.
• Exhaust and intake valves can also be selected. You can control the air quality and ventilation in the environment by connecting the mask to Android or iOS phones automatically sanitize mask.
• All those above the age of 3 years can use the leaf.
Again i am asking for help in designing the ideal mask that we can get behind as a country. We don't have it now. What we have is junk or so uninviting that it won't be worn.. I love it when you list reasons why you hate them because we vow to change the status quo
— Jim Cramer (@jimcramer) July 3, 2020