Lockdown 4.0 begins with more relaxations: All you need to know
In the latest guidelines, the Ministry of Home Affairs further loosened the curve in Phase III and lockdown.
The fourth phase of the nationwide lockdown begins Monday. The Center on Sunday issued a notification in this regard, extending the restrictions for two more weeks, to be May 31. But, as Prime Minister Narendra Modi said in his address to the nation, Lockdown 4.0 is going to be different from the previous three phases.
The Ministry of Home Affairs accordingly issued guidelines for the fourth phase of nationwide lockdown, lockdown 4.0 which empowers the red, green, and orange regions as per COVID-19 status, lockdown 4.0 India keeping in view the parameters shared by the Union Health Ministry to the states and union territories. Provides.
In the latest guidelines, the Ministry of Home Affairs also allowed the resumption of app-based cab services; Allowed the functioning of all shops, markets, and commercial establishments except malls; lockdown 4.0 And restrictions were already relaxed on private offices allowed to function with 33% of the workforce.
Here are the things you need to know about lockdown 4.0
All metro rail services, schools, colleges, hotels, restaurants will remain closed.
- Marketplaces may open but cinema halls, shopping malls, gymnasiums, swimming pools will remain closed. But sports complexes and stadiums will be allowed to open. Spectrum will not be allowed.
- Inter-State movement of passenger vehicles and buses with mutual consent of States and Union Territories.
- Inter-state movement of passenger vehicles and buses as decided by the states and union territories.
- Zones – Red, Green, Orange – Content zones and buffer zones will be determined by the states based on the parameters of the Ministry of Health.
- In the control area, only necessary activities will be allowed.
- All other activities will be allowed in green, orange, and red areas except specifically prohibited.
E-commerce activities for non-essential items are now allowed in red areas as well.
- The clause has been removed to make it mandatory for private companies to use the Abuse Arogya Setu ‘app.
- Large ceremonies including religious, cultural, sports, political will not be allowed.
- All religious places/places of worship will remain closed to the public. The religious congregation is completely banned.
- People over 65 years of age, co-morbidities, pregnant women, and children under 10 years of age required to stay at home and except for health purposes.
All activities permitted during the third phase of a lockdown will also be allowed in the fourth phase, however, the states are given much greater freedom to add restrictions in any area. lockdown 4.0 It is important to note that the above activities will not be allowed in the control area. lockdown 4.0 rules In control areas, the Central Government Guidelines allow only essential services.
Here is the list of guidelines to follow this step of lockdown:
- Wearing face cover is mandatory in all public places.
- Spitting in public and workplaces will be punishable according to the rules and regulations of local authorities, states or union territories.
- A social distinction in public places including markets, workplaces, public transport and ceremonies like marriages, etc.
- No more than 50 guests are allowed for wedding functions.
- No more than 20 people will attend the funeral and funeral.
- Alcohol, gutka, pan masala, tobacco are not allowed in public places.
- To ensure a minimum of 6 feet distance between shop customers and not to allow more than 5 people at a time inside the shop.
- Provision of thermal scanning, hand washes, and sanitizers at all entry and exit points and common areas.
- Creating or broadcasting a false alarm or warning as to disaster or its severity or magnitude, may be punishable with imprisonment or fine up to one year, if convicted, due to nervousness.
- Obstruction is punishable for any officer or employee of the Central Government or the State Government or any authorized employee.